What does sustainability mean?
Sustainability is a principle of action for the use of resources in which a lasting satisfaction of needs is to be ensured by preserving the natural regenerative capacity of the systems involved.
We like the idea of acting responsibly.
How does Trans.Al put its desire for sustainability into practice?
- We try to contribute our (small) part.
- For example, we deliberately avoid throw-away giveaways. All our advertising products come from sustainably working companies.
- Our brochures are produced on recycled paper by an ecological organic printing house.
- Invoices are sent electronically with increasing frequency.
- Short trips such as to the post office? – We do them with one of our two companies E-Bikes.
Of course we purchase the Wasserburger Inn.Strom natur – green electricity.
In our “Green Corner” (our garden) we consciously do without chemicals and have started the fight against snails with ducks.