(Valid from 28 May 2018)
This website, www.transallogistic.de, is owned by
Trans.Al Logistic GmbH,
83512 Wasserburg a. Inn,
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to treating your information securely, with respect and in line with data protection law.
We keep this privacy statement under regular review and we will place all updates of this page on the website as soon as it practicable.
For further information you can contact us as follows:
Trans.Al Logistic GmbH
83512 Wasserburg a. Inn
What information do we collect?
We only collect personal information when you are accessing or using our website or contact us in any manner. This includes personal contact details and company details. We do not collect or process any type of sensitive data.
How do we use the information?
There are a number of legal reasons why we need to collect and use your personal information:
- To administer our website,
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Analyse the use of the Website for performance analysis and statistic purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- For claims and litigation management;
- To enforce the agreement entered with you, if necessary;
- To comply with our other legal obligations.
The processing of your Personal Information is either necessary to provide you with the requested information for the legitimate interest of Trans.Al as it enables it to enrich and improve its Websites and offers of products and services and thus to better meet the expectations of its customers.
How we protect the information about you?
We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Unfortunately, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time
Who will we share your information with?
Your information will only be shared internally our services. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. Sometimes we will need to share personal information we hold about you with other organisations that we work with or who provide services on our behalf, for example:
- Our website language, plugins and security providers
When sharing information, we comply with all aspects of current data protection law. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing their services. All our data sharing relationships are governed by the contractors privacy policies which include strict data sharing and confidentiality protocols.
We may also share information when required by law, for example, where ordered by the Court or to protect an individual from immediate harm.
What are your rights in relation to your information?
We are committed to upholding your rights in respect of your personal information.
You are entitled to obtain, free of charge:
- Information about how and why we use your personal information
- Access to the Information we hold on you
- Request the erasure of all or part of your Personal Information within the limits provided by the applicable rules.
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as above-described, you can contact us at the address, email or telephone indicated above.
We will examine your request and respond to you in the legal timeframe. Please note that if you exercise such rights, we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual, and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
What cookies do we use?
- measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure it is fast enough
We use Google Analytics to measure how many people use this site. We do this to make sure the site is meeting users’ needs and to understand how we could improve it.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store any personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
- _utma stores a randomly generated number for 2 years
- _utmb stores a randomly generated number for 30 minutes
- _utmc stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
- _utmz stores a randomly generated number and anonymous information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link or a search) for 6 months
Other cookies are used to provide other normal website functions.
If you do not wish to accept any cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this is likely to adversely affect the functionality of websites you visit.
For further information visit: www.allaboutcookies.org